Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine's Day Manicure #1

It's already February and I can't believe it. :o I already saw lots of Valentine's stuff around in stores and because I loved my last year's Valentine's Day manicure, I decided to make a few more this year. :D Of course I can't make anything similar like last year, because I don't have so many plates to play with, so they probably won't be the best. :$ Instead of studying I rather play with my nails.... :/ Oh well...

I started with a coat of Essence - Back to the 50's, sponged a bit of Essence - Once Upon a Time and stamped with BPS image plate m17 and Essence Stamp me! White. :) Just like I said yesterday on Twitter, I'm not really satisfied with this manicure, there's something missing but I can't figure what! :D

On the first picture I added lovely hearts in CS3. <3 It looks like my background was full of hearts, cute! <3

Essence - Nail Art Protecting Base Coat
BPS m17 & Essence - Stamp me! white / stamping
Beauty Secrets TC Fast Finish Polish Dryer
 Here's the image plate I was using on the picture below. :) As you can see the pattern is pretty small so I had to stamp more than once to cover my whole nail. :D I just tried to stamp them near as possible but I failed, because sometimes I stamped the same spot twice. :D Oh well, I need more practice! :$


It's cute and simple, but I still don't love it. :D What do you think? You can play with colors and stamp hearts in different colors, I think that'd totally look awesome over a white with pink and red hearts. :D

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

25 Comment(s):

  1. Very cute! And I love the background hearts you added on photoshop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute! I love that you turned the stamp into a full nail thing, it looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute Ivana!! I love hearts ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your mani!! and your perfect nails! love love love !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! And I love the subtle sparkle it has!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's really cute. And the stamping looks pretty perfect to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's super cute...But if you feel like "adding" something you could fill one of the empty hearts with some silver/microglittery polish (maybe using a big dotting tool) to add some depth.
    Just a random idea at 7:47 a.m. (my train is almost arrived, brrr it's so cold and windy here)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AAhhh Great minds think alike!! I did that one today tooo!! (of course it's 2 am here and I have the blog post scheduled to post in a few hours lol)

    Love the way you did it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joj Ivana preljepo je <3
    srce mi je stalo <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. so so cute! love the little hearts

    ReplyDelete
  11. sviđa mi se, preslatka je manikurica :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. As cute as it can be :) Nice start of V day's manis!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG this is super cute! love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think they look super cute!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. bas je prava za valentinovo :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute! I love Valentine's Day manicures :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm surprised you didn't use more pink!! But I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*